Forums
May 20, 2024, 12:40 PM

Author Topic: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`  (Read 11037 times)

Offline nino

Re: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 05:16 PM »
lies, it is not same as a good keyboard.

THATS CHEAT.

i undestand ur point anyway, u dont have money to buy an ice cream, imagine a good KB.

poor lil slave xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2011, 05:18 PM »
xD ahahaha

today we allow this, tomorrow we allow macros.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2011, 05:23 PM »
and funny thing that sniper is acting like... "FU FU FU UF, nothing will happen to me cos that" well iam almost sure it wont xD

nice sniper u r really awesome, dork

Rofllll xD
Nah, I'm calm because this is not cheat any can do it with a
good kb without or low delay, i won't waste money with one,
so careful with the words.

careful of what , that program u use is cheat , is not like keychanger , it give u more advantages , cheater

im gonna call u cheater for the rest of my wormlife xDDDDDDD

xD ahahaha

today we allow this, tomorrow we allow macros.

yep xDD

« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2011, 05:28 PM »
Ok, Maciej sent me a link to this topic 3 times or more, so I feel like I have to say something ;D

First, I tried that script and can't say I started to rope better. And it's not cuz I use it already, I don't (see the video below).
Second, SnipeR's roping haven't impressed me. Cue's is 100x better for example ;)
Third, I understand feelings of people who practiced fr for ages, but we can't do smth with ropers who use such scripts. Bad news, now every one can say I use something like it, because when I'm warmed I tap pretty fast ::)

I would say "Relax & don't take it too seriously", but probably most of you will answer "Try to play leagues, nlF nab, and you'll see how much it sux to lose to `cheaters`" ;D

Oh, and here is a video of my froping mentioned above (ahk script is short: .::space ,::space):

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline sock

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2011, 05:44 PM »
so far zippos the only one ive seen to use this well. which probably means everyone else can get pretty good at it if they wanted. Either ban the program or upload it so everyone can use it  :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2011, 05:53 PM »
And that's the whole problem.. How would we ban it? We wouldn't know if anyone's using stuff like this. SnipeR made it pretty obvious but I think if someone slows down his tapping just a bit it would look like normal tapping, except with higher accuracy.

There's no Punkbuster for WA, sadly. :(
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2011, 06:01 PM »
Ok, I tried this script and I'm pretty sure I could finger roll well in a week of intensive practice. I tried FR before with simple remapping before and this script makes it 10x easier.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Crazy

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2011, 06:06 PM »
Maybe Cybershadow would find a way to detect it by looking at replays?

Offline sock

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2011, 06:15 PM »
And that's the whole problem.. How would we ban it? We wouldn't know if anyone's using stuff like this. SnipeR made it pretty obvious but I think if someone slows down his tapping just a bit it would look like normal tapping, except with higher accuracy.

i have not watched this game, at work now, it seems to me when the rope is shot using this program it connects faster to the wall/ceiling. Not talking about taps, just a single rope shot. not sure how you would regulate it tho xD

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2011, 06:17 PM »
its not that hard to see who uses this script actually;o i have been wondering some guys roping and this explains it. and yea this script gives huge advantage for roping. scrolling is dämn much easier cus u will get totally same taps everytime. wont be easy to change to normal fr after this script prolly
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline franz

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2011, 06:20 PM »
even if everyone agreed to ban this,
it seems impossible without a way to detect it.
people will just lie

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2011, 06:34 PM »
people will just lie
Everybody lies.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline darKz

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37 PM »
people will just lie
Everybody lies.
I don't. Oops. :D

i have not watched this game, at work now, it seems to me when the rope is shot using this program it connects faster to the wall/ceiling. Not talking about taps, just a single rope shot. not sure how you would regulate it tho xD
It doesn't connect faster, no. It just happens to be a fact that if you press 2 keys which are both spaces at the same time, the second one won't react until you release the first one. That's got nothing to do with keylock, it's a logical thing. This script deletes this kind of delay, so you can just mash all the spaces you have and tap like REALLY fast without having to worry about timing. That's what the script does. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TitiO

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2011, 06:50 PM »
guys my opnion about this is.. dont have nothing of impressionant about use or not fr.. i always used original space, and i can assure myself.

like staik said.. " random00 is 100x better " haha XD srry sniper ... haha jkjk.. i trust in my clanmates.. but.. i prefer an original player than a modified player =P

idc if u use fr / cheater or whatever..

i challenge n1 here ;) for a real roper match.

i trust in my taco !
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:57 PM by TitiO »

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2011, 06:52 PM »
people will just lie
Everybody lies.

the fact that this script helps alot wont change jaja
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja